When you know what to plant next to this or...
22+ Health & Beauty Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice That Really Matter
What’s so special about Aloe Vera juice?
This is a fresh supply of possibly endless health & beauty benefits! According to the latest scientific research & clinical studies, the name of the game is ‘A Miracle Drink’ in 25 parameters minimum.
However, both effectiveness & safety of Aloe Vera derivatives – juice, gel or extract Aloe Vera juice – for cosmetic/medicinal purposes seem to be frequently contradicted as well.
Get ready to rediscover Aloe Vera uses all the way from A to Z & become educated on real benefits of Aloe Vera juice: this plant has much to tell!
It refers to succulent species, which extracts have been successfully used in herbal medicine since the 1st century AD.
Nowadays it is impossible to imagine modern healthcare & cosmetics industries without AV strengths – healing, rejuvenating, soothing, moisturizing & many more. They are your tried & tested way to healthy beauty.
Aloe Vera Juice Drink: 99% Water, 100% Value
1. The key point:
The leaves of this green, short-stemmed plant are far-famous for being thick, fleshy & juicy, regardless of the variety. These are AV leaves that contain many phytochemicals. This fact alone makes it the ‘1st aid plant’ – one of the common AV names – mainly for *multipurpose skin treatment & **digestive system support.
Experts in herbalism say Aloe Vera juice stuff is custom made to help maintain healthy glow & youthful beauty. Why, it’s probably a ’heal-all’, simply perfect for both internal & external conditions.
AV is a great rejuvenator, enhancing collagen & hyaluronic acid, which cleans teenage skin, soothes overall dryness & cools menopausal hot flushes. AV has got moistening properties which help to clear inflammation & irritation, e.g. acne or rosacea, burns or abrasions, eczema or psoriasis.
AV is a natural cleanser, detoxifier & laxative. It strengthens digestion and helps the body to get rid of waste, IBS, etc. Aloe Vera juice has been used for ages, because it encourages bowels to move & makes things going within 10 hours.
4. Immunity: AV is rich in immune-boosting polysaccharides. This soothing herb slows any inflammatory cascade and reorders the immune responses, preventing many medical conditions like eczema, asthma or Crohn’s disease.
5. Cholesterol & blood sugar: AV is extremely useful for treatment of diabetes & obesity, resulting from high levels of blood sugar & ‘bad’ cholesterol.
6. Vitamins, minerals & amino acids: AV boosts the human organism with vitamins A, B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12), C, E & folic acid, along with minerals – zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, potassium.
7. Dental & oral conditions: AV juice keeps the mouth healthy & healed after dental procedures. Besides, it heals such common oral conditions as lichen planus.
Conclusion: Drinking Aloe Vera juice is definitely an ultimate healthy habit, and not only for detoxification. Where do its most powers reside? Researchers believe that in such health & beauty benefits of Aloe Vera juice there are complex carbohydrates, digestive enzymes, powerful antioxidants & natural aspirin form. AV juice tastes strong & pungent; so either take it straight or blend with another juice/smoothie. 1 tablespoon 2 times a day is a recommended serving dose.
Aloe Vera Juice for Natural Hair Growth Works Wonders!
8. Natural vitamins & enzymes contained in AV directly promote your healthy hair! Aloe Vera juice for hair is just perfect: this is the conclusion of hair treatment experts. But wait: there is more.
9. Once humans learnt how to extract Aloe Vera juice, they could manage to trap the locked-in moisture not only in the skin, but in hair too. For this reason this is an ideal remedy to solve the major hair woes – AV adds strength & luster to the hair, promotes its growth, nourishes both hair & scalp easily, protects hair from everyday environment damage, maintains the pH balance, relieves scalp itching & lessens its redness/inflammation, controls dandruff.
10. AV makes hair shine & look perfect, no matter wherever it is found as a key ingredient – in a shampoo, in a conditioner or in a mask. AV in its natural form is twice better than just an extract. Aloe Vera is available in many stores, as well as from your own terrace.
11. How to use AV for hair in the best way? Aloe Vera added to your hair care products or combined with honey, vinegar, lemon, egg, olive oil as DIY home remedies! Hair conditioners with AV naturally condition hair, supplying moisture/nutrients & making it soft/silky/smooth/strong.
This herbal juice is extremely light on hair in contrast to other conditioners with weighed-down effects. Your head is left hydrated & fresh. Pre-shampoo treatment with AV exterminates dandruff buildup, as far as this plant contains a lot of natural cleansing enzymes – simply the best against extra scalp oils & dead skin flakes.
Neither greasy, nor oily hair! Shampoos with AV may become your favorite ones. They work the same as a usual hair care product, but the result is amazing. Due to antifungal, antibacterial & antiseptic properties, you’ll forget about itchy & sore scalp, as Aloe Vera juice for hair brings calming & cooling sensations while treating its problems.
Hair loss treatment with AV is a time-immemorial solution among balding Egyptian men & women. Specific enzymes & powerful antioxidants turn out to be very useful for damaged hair: they stimulate hair follicles & thus, promote the growth of healthy ones.
Nourishing hair care products with AV help to strengthen hair roots, promote hair growth, remove dandruff & make hair healthy. Styling products with AV can add much natural shine to dull hair and lock in maximum moisture. Just rub a tablespoon amount of AV juice between your hands & evenly distribute over your hair.
Why buy & use all those expensive readymade serums? Make the most of Aloe Vera, adding it to your hair once you have styled the hair-do! Gorgeous look is guaranteed.
Conclusion: Organic Aloe Vera is a hundred-percent natural remedy against all hair related problems. The quickest & easiest way to add AV into hair care routine is just to mix it with your shampoo, conditioner or mask. The rest will take care of itself. Aloe Vera juice for hair can hardly be overemphasized.
Aloe Vera Juice for Constipation: № 1 Natural Extra Push
12. There is nothing like Aloe Vera when it comes to the fastest and most effective remedies for typical gastrointestinal complaints. Most naturopathic physicians claim that its juice turns to be a potent stimulant laxative. The very moment AV fluid has been drawn into the human stool, the latter becomes softer. The results are quite obvious.
13. Small doses of AV juice promote your system to digest protein & strengthen your intestinal musculature, ease constipation & irregularity. Large doses of AV juice may cause diarrhea, dehydration or cramping.
14. Aloe Vera is truly a wonder herb for constipation relief around thousand years. This is an astringent that tightens muscles & acts as a purgative/laxative agent. Either the whole leaf of fresh organic Aloe Vera or pure AV gel/juice is usually recommended for best results.
15. AV also maintains a balance of healthy bacteria. So, 1 tablespoon of its juice in water should be taken before each meal. Thus, you will easily repair your damaged gut tissue & stimulate your digestive glands, as well as make your stomach, liver, kidneys & gallbladder function properly.
16. AV juice is a well-known cleansing colonic widely used for detoxification. So, when drinking Aloe Vera juice right, you’ll get rid of intestinal tract build-up & toxins.
Conclusion: Take the 5-day course of Aloe Vera juice for constipation & then rest during 2 days. Such a remedy helps even with chronic condition.
Aloe Juice Uses vs. Side Effects: Is it Safe, Good or Bad for You?
17. Warning & Potential Risk #1: There aren’t any risks or negative side effects if using pure AV inner leaf juice in a proper way. But AV leaf products have got high aloin (laxative) levels causing diarrhea, while safety levels of supplements remain unknown.
18. Warning & Potential Risk #2: Latex is the key ingredient which causes the most health risks. Less is more. The good or bad potency of Aloe Vera depends on the dosage.
19. Warning & Potential Risk #3: Allergy/sensitivity to the plants of Lily family: tulips or Aloe Vera, garlic or onions, along with fenugreek, castor oil, jalap/rhubarb/bark root.
20. Warning & Potential Risk #4: AV has been reported not safe when applied onto severe wounds, burns or frostbites.
21. Warning & Potential Risk #5: Caution is strongly advised to people with *hypoglycemia/diabetes/problems with glucose/blood sugar levels; **with bleeding disorders; ***with heart diseases/electrolyte abnormalities; ****with severe abdominal pain/appendicitis/fecal impaction/bowel obstruction/kidney-liver diseases; other specific disorders on the list.
22. Warning & Potential Risk #6: Pregnant & breastfeeding women, who are going to use Aloe Vera internally, because of AV purgative & irritant qualities.
23. Warning & Potential Risk #7: Children & elderly people because of increased potassium levels & amounts of adrenaline.
24. Warning & Potential Risk #8: Unprocessed AV juice may cause body’s dehydration & electrolyte imbalance, change urine color.
Conclusion: So, is it safe, good or bad? Consult a professional before taking Aloe Vera latex or another form of the plant. Stay within the doctor’s guidelines & you’ll find no harm. Benefits of Aloe Vera juice, but neither risks nor side effects rule the world!
6 Powerful Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel – colorless & mucilaginous – is obtained from the fresh Aloe Vera leaves. It mustn’t be confused with AV juice – bitter & yellow exudate – that originates from the leaf bundle sheath cells. Aloe drug is actually dried AV juice.
By the way, its leaves are loaded with moisture due to the tendency of this plant to grow in unstable, dry climates. In order to survive Aloe Vera leaves store water, almost 99%!
• Traditional & Alternative Medicine: external treatment of inflammatory skin disorders & minor wounds. Natural remedy No.1 for burns. Used both topically & internally.
• Cosmetic Industry: a hydrating component in liquids & creams, shaving creams & sun lotions, lip balms & healing ointments, face packs, etc. Skin moisturizer & healer. The combination of moist leaves & specific plant compounds – complex carbohydrates – has made AV one of the most effective face moisturizers & pain relievers.
• Cancer Fighting Technologies: this houseplant can really fight cancer cells! The latest research on Aloe Vera juice uses shows that the gelly-like structure plant contains a unique ingredient Aloe-emodin that slows down their further spread.
• Digestive Disorder Solutions, particularly GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) resulting in heartburn. 1-3 ounces of gelly-like Aloe Vera at mealtimes can reduce all the digestion-related problems, being safe & gentle remedy with low toxicity.
• Bacteria Killing: Aloe Vera can keep harmful bacteria far away, if coating fruit & vegetable plants, e.g. tomatoes & apples. This means AV could keep fruits & veggies fresh longer without the help of dangerous chemicals.
• Dental Procedures: Gelly-like Aloe Vera is an alternative, safe & effective, to chemical-based mouthwashes, according to professional studies 2015. The plant has got a plenty of natural ingredients, among which is vitamin C, which can block plaque & provides relief in patients with bleeding/swelling gums.
Conclusion: No information is available concerning general precautions, except being not prescribed by the doctor. Use & enjoy.
Aloe Vera is an amazing universal plant, the same as its numerous byproducts. There are 1001 variations on a theme Aloe Vera juice uses in the form you like it – Aloe Vera juice (latex), gelly-like structure, extract or byproduct.
Do it wise & keep wondering at the endless new ways how to use this natural superpower in your best interests!
P.S. Also You can look amazing infographic about Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Skin, Hair And Health
It is a well-known fact that aloe can heal...
Even if you do not know about the hibiscus aka...
You have probably heard about the hibiscus tea...