Croton plants have a big popularity and nice...
Why is my Croton Dying?
I bought a croton more than three years ago. Everything was good with it: very beautiful, well-grown and not sick. Suddenly, began to dry up and started loosing leaves this winter. There were no pests, just leaves began to fade around the perimeter and then fell off. I was wondering why are my croton dying? I needed an urgent answer.
I asked a shop assistant from the shop, where I bought my croton for some help. She answered that my croton is unhappy because it has a disease. There are many different factors that may cause a disease:
- lots of light (but crotons do not like heat),
- not to overwater the plant,
- should be transplanted,
- check between the trunk and branches for tiny webs with a magnifying glass (they may eat your croton),
- keep the humidity around the plant high in order to discourage more problems,
- spray it with water five times per week.
After that I changed the soil and put my croton in a good place for it. My favorite plant is happy now).
Dracaena is one of the prettiest indoor plants...
Flowering bonsai are very popular and fruits...